Wednesday, February 2, 2011


Ocigo Paius is 12 years old in primary five at st Martin school. He lives in mulago in kafeero slum with his young sister  whom he looks after  when his mum is away. He is the 3rd born in a family of 4. 

He plays football made out of banana leaves. but due to their limited space, he could not play well football, other games like playing cards were his other option, But CHRISC has changed his life because of its activities at school like life skills and Team Work togather with Kicking AIDS Out Games.
I am a goal keeper.CHRISC has built my confidence, courage and leadership skills,because while having a match I ensure effective communication as I get ready  not let a goal. I have acquired many friends and fame at school.
               

No comments:

Post a Comment